Tuesday 13 November 2012

Some photos ....

I've been meaning to share a few photos and create a photo album for ages, now here are some!



A friend made this fire surround for us years ago and when we moved we took it with us.  I dug it out of the shed and painted it, when I stepped outside to see how it was drying I saw my daft dog sitting infront of it!  He has no idea what a fire surround does but he clearly associates it with being warm, happy and loved!

 



 I started taking some bits outside to show off what I was stocking!  As you can see I stock lots of gorgeous gifts and wonderful items for the home!




When I first started talking about returning to The Original Present Cupboard a friend suggested painted arrows.  

This is one of the first ones that I did, it's very basic and rushed but I love the simplicity of it! 

I have a batch of orders so will settle down and paint some up soon!



How can you not love this?  A cashmere hot water bottle, a woollen envelope and a star saying Yummy Mummy, of course you can have your star personalised.



A tidy desk?  Well, it's not overly cluttered and  you can see everything and it's all beautiful!



A view of the shop some time ago, the dresser stays in the same place but I tend to move things around!  Keeps me on my toes if nothing else!



Another arrow!  I followed my dreams and started up The Original Present Cupboard.  Before that I followed my heart, did I really want to leave my job and start up my business again?  I followed my heart.




Cushions, cushions, cushions.  A seat is not properly dressed without cushions!



A few of my favourite things!  Black labradors, green and lavender envelopes, seeds for ideas and gardens and storage!


I picked up some chairs and decided to paint them for the coffee shop, then I added some detail and now I am not sure I want to let them leave my house!




I just adore these beautiful notebooks, covered in material they are a best seller!

Covered Notebooks £7.50



There is nothing nicer than a handwritten letter and what better way to make it bright and beautiful than with a fabulous card!  Priced at £2 each and printed in GB they are fabulous!





I like nothing better than the shop being open and the sun shining.  A shop on the farm in the woods!  A find!





I hope you will come and see The Original Present Cupboard soon, we can be found at Wysipig, or for more photos and chat we are on Facebook and Twitter 











I














No comments:

Post a Comment