Thursday 8 November 2012

A quick hello ....




The happy dappy days of summer have gone and it's now very wintery feeling!  Good!  It means I can wrap up warm with a hot water bottle!!








It has been an age since I have blogged and there is good reason!  Oh my oh my it has been hectic and I have been really busy!  I have had to be extra structured and disciplined working from home and as everything is made by or comes from people I know really well or have got to know over the years I have to make sure I make time for proper chats and not just a quick call whilst stirring the pumpkin soup/walking the dog/sorting out homework etc.

As you know you can find The Original Present Cupboard on Facebook (The Original Present Cupboard), Twitter (@MrsOrigiPresent) and at Wysipig, a pig farm with a butcher and a cafe deep in the Coombes woods in Aborfield, Berkshire.  The website is on its way!

The shop is open 7 days a week Monday and Tuesday 930 to 4pm, Wednesday to Sunday 10am to 4pm or by arrangement.

On the second Saturday of the month Wysipig holds an Open Farm Day where you can see the pigs and goats, farm machinery and enjoy a hog roast.

This Saturday (10 November 2012, between 10am and 4pm) it's the Wysipig Farm Open Day, Taster & Order Day and The Original Present Cupboard Gift Event.  For more details have a look at the listing on Stallfinder 

On Saturday 17 November 2012 The Original Present Cupboard will be joining a whole host of lovely stallholders at the Out of Love Christmas Gift Fair

I am constantly adding to the shelves of  The Original Present Cupboard and will shortly be adding a photo album.  In the meantime wrap up warm and keep smiling!

Nell x







No comments:

Post a Comment